W Taylor & Sons

W Taylor & Sons was established in 1880 as Millwrights. We are a family run business that over the generations has developed in to a mechanical engineering company which has served the local area for over 135 years.


W Taylor & Sons has been based in Warfield Road, Bedfont since 1926, moving to new premises in April 2016 having invested in Spur Engineering to offer a wider service to the local area.